wireless D-link DWL-G650 A1

Fabry fabrizio at nldesign.com
Wed Feb 18 08:26:08 PST 2004

I found this website that should help with the prismGT (and prism54):

http://prism54.org/

but sincerely I don't know where to start to install this module for the
kernel..

any help? :-) thanks

fabry

Fabrizio Parrella Fabrizio Parrella Computer/Web Programmer Nightlight
Design 975 South High St. Harrisonburg, Va 22801 USA fabrizio at nldesign.com
IM: AIM: EffEPi77 http://www.nldesign.com tel: fax: 540-437-9833
540-437-0574 Powered by Plaxo Want a signature like this?