VPN with FreeBSD using some form of encryption

Art Mason amason at rackspace.com
Fri Feb 13 11:59:18 PST 2004

Not sure if it helps your particular situation, but you might want to
take a look at OpenVPN (/usr/ports/security/openvpn).  It's an
application layer VPN implementation (SSL) as opposed to IPSec, but
seems to work well for dynamic IP addresses and endpoints behind NAT
devices.  Quite stable, as well.

--
Art Mason
Technical Support - Team F