NATD / ipfw

Jonathan Chappelow jcchapp at emory.edu
Thu Feb 12 10:59:32 PST 2004

Christian,

I recall reading some problems like this on this list recently.  I don't
remember if there was
a solution for NATd, but running IPNAT compiled into the kernel has been
highly efficient
for my small office.  I have no problems with transfers up to 3MB/sec.
Maybe higher.  I
have also found that ipf (IPFILTER) works very well and has a number of good
features.
Good Luck,
Jon