TTCP/RFC1644 problem

Danny Braniss danny at cs.huji.ac.il
Tue Feb 10 02:20:46 PST 2004

> I have been the last one fuzz around in the TTCP code areas.  However
> there could be problems that were lurking there before in other code
> parts (syncache maybe).  TTCP isn't used in production by anyone (AFAIK)
> and only minimally tested.
ahh, that's one realy good piece of info so far.
this is one more step away from 'don't judge a book by it's cover' ...
reading the specs of ttcp, it seemed promising, but i guess it becomes
insignificat when the world uses ssl:-)

> What FreeBSD version are you using?

4.8, 4.9 and current.

and solaris(but i guess they don't do ttcp) and linux (not yet).

danny