Support for USB Wi-Fi adapters?

Brett Glass brett at lariat.org
Mon Feb 9 10:20:59 PST 2004

If it's the code in src/sys/dev/usb/if_wi_usb.{c,h}, it looks
pretty portable. However, I haven't done driver development
for FreeBSD in awhile, and I'm not familiar with the new macros
or the architecture which allows one to stack "buses." Is there
a good resource on driver development that would give me a head
start?

--Brett