2 isp's, one LAN and need to divide traffic.

Edwin Culp eculp at viviendaatualcance.com.mx
Fri Feb 6 08:33:29 PST 2004

Quoting chris scott <chris.scott at uk.tiscali.com>:

> should be easy enough to do. You will probably need to have two instances of
> natd running, one for each interface. e.g.
>
> /sbin/natd -a x -p 8868
> /sbin/natd -a y -p 8869

That is another option that I should try and probably why the rules diverts and
forwards that I tried without two processes didn't work.  A question on rule 3
below shouldn't tun0 be interface y from above?

Thanks so much for your help.  One thing for sure I've read more about natd and
natd.conf than I ever expected and thanks to you folks, I'm starting to see the
light at the end of the tunnel.

Have a great weekend.

ed