2 isp's, one LAN and need to divide traffic.

Edwin Culp eculp at viviendaatualcance.com.mx
Wed Feb 4 09:42:54 PST 2004

Is there a, hopefully simple, way to divide bidirectional traffic
(LAN/INTERNET)between 2 internet connections more or less as the diagram below.
I've just added a DSL connection with a lot more bandwidth than my ds0. I want
to use the ds0 exclusively for email and DNS that I consider, in my case, to be
lower priority and the DSL for all other traffic?

Shared 64k ds0
Provider1<-->\ email/DNS
200.X.X.X/28  \
               \