Dingo and PerForce

gnn at FreeBSD.org gnn at FreeBSD.org
Sat Dec 18 20:23:45 PST 2004

Howdy,

	For those who use PerForce and want to work on Dingo there is
	now a dingo branch, named "dingo".  The dingo branch contains
	all of src, not just sys, as I suspect there are userland bits
	we'll want to do.  I know I'll be doing userland things.
	Please make your own sub-branch off of dingo.  For example,
	here is mine (gnn_dingo):

# A Perforce Branch Specification.
#
#  Branch:      The branch name.
#  Update:      The date this specification was last modified.
#  Access:      The date of the last 'integrate' using this branch.
#  Owner:       The user who created this branch.
#
# Use 'p4 help branch' to see more about branch views.

Branch:	gnn_dingo

Update:	2004/12/19 03:17:21

Access:	2004/12/19 03:17:26

Owner:	gnn

	My personal sub-branch of the dingo branch.

	//depot/projects/dingo/sys/... //depot/user/gnn/dingo/sys/...
	//depot/projects/dingo/tools/... //depot/user/gnn/dingo/tools/...

The main branch (dingo) is locked against changes and, more
importantly, accidental deletion.  Let me know if there are any issues
with any of this.

Oh, and the integration from vendor to dingo was done last Saturday
night around 23:00 JST.

Later,
George