ath driver - help needed

Milan Obuch milan at bluegrass.sk
Thu Dec 16 02:50:00 PST 2004

Hi,
I am evaluating ath driver with Senao AR5212 chip based miniPCI card.
Motherboard used is Geode based WRAP. While it works well in modes 11b and
11g, performance in 11a mode I need is suboptimal, as said in man page - even
worse. However, test with newer driver, albeit with linux system, works much
better.
I would like to test newer driver with FreeBSD too, but I did not succeed. I
spent couple of hours trying to backport newer driver to 5.3, no luck yet.
Has somebody done it or could help me with this? Unfortunately I have not too
much time to test, I need go into production some time soon.
Regards,
Milan