Working on howl port

Bruce M Simpson bms at spc.org
Sun Dec 12 21:18:20 PST 2004

On Sat, Dec 11, 2004 at 10:02:35AM +0100, Andrea Campi wrote:
> just a quick note to let concerned parties know I have started
> working on the howl port. As mentioned on the dingo page, the goal
> is to have a fully working BSD-licensed implementation of zeroconf.

Yes please! Much of what ended up as 'Dingo' has been on my list for the
last year or so.

I am currently wrapping things up in Berkeley for the holidays. I will be
back in the UK for a month, so I should have some free time to catch up
on FreeBSD things.

Once again, thanks for looking at this! I will try to help when/where I can.

BMS