New ICMP limits

Bruce M Simpson bms at spc.org
Wed Dec 8 18:21:10 PST 2004

On Wed, Dec 08, 2004 at 03:53:07PM +0100, Andre Oppermann wrote:
> I'll take care of this but I'm busy right now.  Look into it later this week.

Thanks for looking into this, this is one of the items which came up on
the TODO lists of three separate projects (TowardEX's, XORP's, and the
Network Junta's). If you aren't able to look at it let us know so someone
else can step up to the mic.

Of course, the sooner we can remove ARP's special meaning from RTF_REJECT,
the better - that would let us implement RTF_REJECT in the fastforwarding
path without further worry.

Best,
BMS