INADDR_ANY bind in a multiip jail

Meno Abels meno.abels at gmail.com
Sat Dec 4 13:30:31 PST 2004

Hello,

i just found a patch from Pawel Jakub Dawidek(mijail5) which do not
need the pcb bind
to multiple ip's. He solve the problem my marking the socket that is bound to a
jail with inaddr_any. With this mark he is filtering the incoming
connection lookup to
the pcb structure on  jail bases. This should enable the behavior that
i requested.

So that could be a approach to solve the problem with a few sourceline changes.

But is it also possible to bind in two jails the same port with inaddr_any?

meno