PPP+freeRadius problem.

Leong Khah Loon leong.khah.loon at wdc.com
Wed Apr 21 03:58:50 PDT 2004

Hi,

My problem is the radius server only auth 1 user. In the user file

user1	Auth-Type := Local, User-Password == "user1"
	Service-Type = Framed-User,
	Framed-Protocol = PPP,
	Framed-IP-Address = 192.168.61.110,
	Framed-IP-Netmask = 255.255.255.0,
	Framed-Routing = Broadcast-Listen,
	Framed-Filter-Id = "std.ppp",
	Framed-MTU = 1500,
	Framed-Compression = Van-Jacobsen-TCP-IP

user2	Auth-Type := Local, User-Password == "user2"
	Service-Type = Framed-User,
	Framed-Protocol = PPP,
	Framed-IP-Address = 192.168.61.111,
	Framed-IP-Netmask = 255.255.255.0,
	Framed-Routing = Broadcast-Listen,
	Framed-Filter-Id = "std.ppp",
	Framed-MTU = 1500,
	Framed-Compression = Van-Jacobsen-TCP-IP

When I login as user1 only is work find and I get all the Framed-IP at the
user Computer
my problem is when user1 is login to the server and user2 login. the radius
server seem like running find but the user2 computer didn't get the
framed-IP

while running the radius in debug mode it show all the framed-IP on the
screen and waiting for next request but the user2 didn't get reply.

Logout user1 the login user2 it work find.

Need your help

Khah Loon
Western Digital