I would like to tcpdump and get all the packets...

Petri Helenius pete at he.iki.fi
Thu Sep 18 13:59:31 PDT 2003

Bruce M Simpson wrote:

>We should avoid applying patches on the import if we possibly can, it's
>Not Right.

I know and I agree with that. That´s why I would like to have the tree
right to avoid patching
it locally. Same problem, different leg.

>I'd suggest submitting a patch via Sourceforge. I did this at Bill Fenner's
>suggestion for some protocol additions I'd made, and Guy Harris has been
>very good about closing and applying them, even if it takes him a week or
>two to get around to it as he is quite busy.

I just noticed that Bill committed fix to this bug back in February. Now
it only needs that somebody
refreshes the import from 0.7 to 0.7.2.

The issue I´m talking about is this:
http://cvs.tcpdump.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb.cgi/libpcap/pcap-bpf.c.diff?r1=1.48.2.2&r2=1.48.2.3&f=h