how do I delete just one ipfw rule ?

Tim Burgess tim at queens.unimelb.edu.au
Tue Sep 9 10:51:04 PDT 2003

Hi All,

There would be no theoretical problem with adding syntax to ipfw(8)
(and possibly to its kernel interface) to delete a particular rule
would there?  eg ipfw delete 1234.5 to delete the fifth instance of
rule 1234?  There is clearly a fixed order to the rules, since they
apply in order.

Not that I'm volunteering or anything, but yeah :)

Tim