No subject

npd at el.com.br npd at el.com.br
Mon Sep 8 07:51:43 PDT 2003

   Hi everyone,

   We're facing a problem where users(clients) are abusing our wireless
network to build VPNs... No known AP has the ability to stop them the
way they're doing this - adding 2nd ip to the nic attached to their AP.
   The solution: Build a hostap and packet filter their traffic.
   The problem: Interfaces using Intersil/Prism chipsets are being
discontinued and Broadcom or other chipsets are on the way now...
specially here in Brazil these things are not easy to be found...

   Any suggestion on how I can block them?

   Thanks in advance,