SACK?

Hiten Pandya hmp at nxad.com
Thu Oct 23 12:47:32 PDT 2003

On Tue, Oct 21, 2003 at 11:46:01AM -0700, Eli Dart wrote:
:
:
: >
: > Hi folks!
: >
: > Are there any plans to incorporate SACK in FreeBSD?  It'd sure be
: > handy for me to have (I prefer the *BSDs, and, alas, they are the
: > only remaining SACK-less systems worth mentioning).  I think there
: > are research implementations that could be used as a basis (Luigi
: > Rizzo did one, I think.).  Any thoughts in this area?
:
: In fact, OpenBSD has SACK -- this narrows the Field of the SACK-less
: to FreeBSD and NetBSD.....

	Only FreeBSD, because NetBSD has a sack implementation.

	Regards,

--
Hiten Pandya
hmp at FreeBSD.ORG