how to debug the network stack? problems with an icc compiled kernel

Wed Nov 12 09:13:49 PST 2003

Hi,

please CC me, I'm not (yet) subscribed.

I've booted a P4 with an icc compiled kernel, and the network is
missing, even a ping to 127.0.0.1 doesn't work (no firewall). I see the
outgoing echo requests with tcpdump, but that's all.

Is someone out there who can guide me through the network stack or is
someone willing to install an icc compiled kernel and debug it?

Bye,
Alexander.

--
   "One world, one web, one program"  -- Microsoft promotional ad
         "Ein Volk, ein Reich, ein Fuehrer"  -- Adolf Hitler