[freebsd-net] pb with nat....

zel at free.fr zel at free.fr
Fri Jun 20 07:17:18 PDT 2003

I had a pb with my config and now with your help... it is resolved by, now I am

in front of a new problem:

The situation is described below:

<aDSL ethernet> - 10.0.0.0/24 - <FREEBSD Firewall> - 192.168.1.0/24
- <clients>
                              ed1/tun0          ep0

So...

All outcoming packets are 'nated' by the firewall, which is a very small
computer (a P100 with only 24 Mo RAM and a little hard drive..). So this
computer must not do an other thing than firewalling, routing or nating
packets.

But, I would like offer ftp and telnet services on an another computer behind
the firewall for computers inside and outside of the LAN.

I think that natd would do perfectly this job, but natd already run on
interface tun0 for Internet access.

What can I do to offer theses services ?

Thanks.

Zel