Differences between netgraph nodes in 4.x and 5.x

Paolo Pisati flag at libero.it
Tue Jul 29 09:10:47 PDT 2003

On Tue, Jul 29, 2003 at 04:16:41PM +0200, Paolo Pisati wrote:

> well, i answer to myself:
>
> it seems it's not my mistake, cause you can trigger it with a
> plain original tee node too. =P

Ok, i promise this is the last msg:

it was my mistake, whe i deleted the tee node, the ether
node short circuited the lower & upper hook, and then
it was impossibile to connect again something to the ether
hook.

solution: rmhook one of the ether hook, and connect
again mynode... =P

maybe it would be nice to change the error msg from:
"File exists" to "hook already connected" or something like this.

bye

--

Paolo

GUFI: http://www.gufi.org