ipfw+natd/divert port mapping problem

jonas linden tomysterious at yahoo.se
Thu Jul 3 06:38:26 PDT 2003

Thanks for the input. I still have the same problem but ...

I've now found that I can divert the traffic to any ip nr on my LAN but the
web servers ip nr. I've tampered around with the fw rules and it's still the
same thing. I've looked for that ip nr in all the files and found nothing.

I have really simple fw rules and natd is started with
/sbin/natd -l -s -m -log_facility A_FACILITY -a OUTER_NIC_IP_NR
-redirect_port tcp INNER_SERVER_IP_NR:80 80

I can reach the inner server with ssh and the routing table looks fine.

What could be wrong?

Thanks

/Jonas Linden