gre tunnel & ipsec transport mode

Eric Masson e-masson at kisoft-services.com
Wed Dec 17 08:55:53 PST 2003

 Bruce> Same here. I'm willing to take maintainership of gre(4) as I've
 Bruce> written one before and have been committing to it.

Great.

 Bruce> If someone can reproduce the problems people have encountered,
 Bruce> I'm all ears.

All my production machines here are 4.8-RELEASE-p13 or 4.9-RELEASE, I
can duplicate the faulty setup on these machines and give you a shell
access to them if it can help you to diagnose the problem (not before
Friday cause I'm at a customer's office tomorrow)

Regards

Eric Masson

--
 Malheureusement c'est dur, a force de découper les points godwin que
 je gagne, de lire quoi que ce soit sur mon écran.