Wireless question, maybe off topic

Eric W. Bates ericx at vineyard.net
Mon Aug 11 17:35:41 PDT 2003

If you grovel up a PCI card with a PCMCIA slot, you may be all set (I
haven't tried the Netgear). This is, in fact, the way the 'PCI' version of
the Lucent card is sold.

I'm sorry to make a plug on the list, but I think these guys are cool
(YMMV), and they can sell you such a card for $40:
http://www.fab-corp.com/F1.htm