Re: Newest Bluetooth Earphone (ODM Acceptable)

Jacky Dan directordan at bohayu.com
Fri Jul 17 01:14:21 UTC 2020

NEWESTBluetooth Products Supplier

Dear Sir and Madam,

 Good morning, we are manufacturer which produce different kinds of Bluetooth Products from China. And now we have 3 NEWEST kinds of famous and hot sale Bluetooth earphone and eyeglasses to show you (also we have otherdifferent kinds of Bluetooth products in our factory).

 If you are interested in them, please contact with me, I will quote them for you: We are factory, we also accept OEM and ODM, if you have any requirements, please let know, we would help you and get what you want product.

Newest Product Show:

1:Bluetooth Earphone with FM

2:Bluetooth Single and double earphones with Call

3:BluetoothEarphone with Phone Call Eyeglasses

Sale Manager:Jacky Dangy

Phone:+86 188 2439 6235

Shenzhen BohayuTechnology Co., Ltd

Web:http://www.bohayu.com/

Email:directordan at bohayu.com

Address: Second Floor, NO.16 Building,Baohua Industrial Area, LonghuaDistrict, Shenzhen City, Guangdong, China 51800