Free Samples: MLCC & IC &Transistors & Diodes

Polly polly at kaliselectronics.com
Thu Jul 2 10:03:20 UTC 2020

Hello purchaser, Good day. Are you busy today?
May I know do you have any components parts need to quote ? Try our best to support you.We are major in​ MLCC for Murata,Samsung, Kemet, AVX, TDK,Yageo, Walsin,Vishay, Taiyo Yuden,Panasonic and IC for Microchip, ST, TI, ON, NXP, Infineon,Linear, Cypress, Xilinx and Altera.
Our advantage:1. Do our best to Meet your TP2. Short lead time within 3 days, some parts are long lead time3. Free samplesIf you are interested, pls feel free to contact me. Thank you.
( Motto:Not to find a reason for failure, to find a way to success. :))
Kindly Rgds, PollyComapny Name: Kalis Electronics Co., Ltd.Tel: +86 0755 28263297Address: 32C, AnLiangRoad Long Gang Dist, ShenZhen , China, 518112