Convert MP3 audio to sheet music (score)

Hans Petter Selasky hps at selasky.org
Tue Jan 30 08:27:55 UTC 2018

On 01/30/18 06:49, Matthias Apitz wrote:
> I got it compiled and it starts, but I do not know how it should work.
> Should it capture the music from the micro input of /dev/dsp?

Yes, it captures audio from /dev/dsp or whatever you have and analyzes
that. In the beginning there are no bands added, so it only correlates
the input waveforms. You need to press "Add piano" to add bands for
regular musical instruments.

Make sure using "mixer" that you have the microphone enabled.

--HPS