VLC 2.1.0

Warner Losh imp at bsdimp.com
Wed Oct 23 14:40:37 UTC 2013

On Oct 23, 2013, at 4:12 AM, Tijl Coosemans wrote:

> <pthread_cleanup.patch>

I think this patch is way too complex. We just need a real statement before the } in the unorthodox push/pop macros to make them syntactically a statement in all contexts...  (void)0; does that, as does do { ...} while(0); In the cases where it would matter the difference between {} and do { } while(0); can't happen with this macro because it can't be used in the context of an if statement without {}...

Warner