DVB-C (CT-3650) with german KabelBW provider under freebsd

Christian Kniep kniep at videobeatz.de
Sat Apr 21 19:22:52 UTC 2012

Sure - will do.
I just create an account but I am not able to edit.
Maybe I have to wait for a verification. I'll see.. :)
I will verify the behavior (3.0 fails, without reboot 3.4 fails also)
and insert the CT into the list.

I am pretty excited about this stuff.
An N36L with native zfs and vdr? Couldn't be better.
OK, maybe if I getting along with jails. hehe...

Thanks again and have a nice weekend
Christian