Fwd: Trivial sound fix that should be in 9.

Andriy Gapon avg at FreeBSD.org
Sat Sep 10 09:28:08 UTC 2011

Can anyone on this list please review the following PR and patch?
It seems sufficiently trivial, so if nobody reviews or objects to it, I will try
to ask for RE approval of this patch in a couple of days.