skype 2.1.0.81; alternate versions of the Linuxolator v4l2 patches

Andriy Gapon avg at FreeBSD.org
Sun May 15 14:43:26 UTC 2011

I must also point out that at present the port most likely would still complain
that you need to update your system even if you have all required commits.
In this case you would need to comment out the IGNORE= line.
This is because the ports do not check svn revisions (it would be very hard to
implement that correctly), but OSVERSION and I haven't bumped __FreeBSD_version
at the proper moments (and nobody reminded me about that, unfortunately).

--
Andriy Gapon