Hi

Vishal Kumar Soni via LinkedIn member at linkedin.com
Wed Jul 20 17:36:17 UTC 2011

LinkedIn
------------
Vishal Kumar Soni has sent you a message

Date: 7/20/2011
Subject: RE: Hi

Hello Michal,

Thanks. Yes to change the job I have got success but it is not easy when you leave one company and start another company with new challenges.

What type of business you are thinking?

You never know when you will get very good job. It is just matter of time. It might be Google.

Enjoy your holidays.

Thanks and Regards,
Vishal Soni