Linuxolator v4l2/dvb patches (like for webcamd + skype...)

Sun Apr 17 12:39:39 UTC 2011

On Sat, 16 Apr 2011 13:09:06 +0300 Andriy Gapon <avg at FreeBSD.org> wrote:

> - for pulse communication via local sockets one has to create an
> additional link in ~/.pulse directory: "${hostname}:runtime" which
> should point to the same location as "${hostname}-runtime" created by
> native pulseaudio daemon.  This is because of different pulseaudio
> versions.

If you want a recompiled linux-pulseaudio, provide me the (link to the)
spec file, the (link to the) source (and patches if the spec file
refers some).

If you provide the links to a more recent version, I try to compile it
for F10, if you provide the links for the same version as we have
currently in the ports, please also provide a patch which changes the
name of the socket.

Bye,
Alexander.