usleep's pvrxxx port and FreeBSD 8.0-stable

ag at ncolin.muc.de ag at ncolin.muc.de
Sat May 22 15:06:14 UTC 2010

> Update:
> Ok, I have tested the port with mplayer, and it works (at least for
> video, for some reason my quick test didn't have any audio. Might be a
> problem with mplayer).
>

> attached is a patch for the port at
> http://usleepless.110mb.com/pvrxxx_port.tgz This patch includes the
> necessary fixes to make the port compile under FreeBSD 8.x (thanks to
> Stefan Ehmann).
>
> You still need to do 'make WERROR=', and that should probably also be
> corrected, but I don't know how to do that. After that it is make
> install as usual.
> --
> Torfinn

Hi,
I've fixed compilation on both 8.* and amd64 a while ago;
I've filed a PR for this now:

Perhaps you could double-check whether this works for you as well
(kernel modules are better compiled with WERROR ;-)):

Just replace /usr/ports/multimedia/pvrxxx with the contents of

    http://www.muc.de/~ag/pvrxxx-20080409-port.tgz

Greets,
    Armin

--