Logitech USB Headset H330 Not Working

Antun Matanović matanovic.antun at gmail.com
Wed Jun 9 17:19:52 UTC 2010

On Wednesday 09 June 2010 17:55:50 Hans Petter Selasky wrote:
> Hi,
>
> It looks like the audio part of your headset lack some descriptors
> associated with the endpoint descriptors to be detected like a valid audio
> device? Does it work under Linux?
>
> --HPS
Yes, it does work under Linux.

Well, I am aware that something is missing, of course. I was just hoping that,
eventually, someone could provide a patch for snd_uaudio to add support for
this headset.

Right now I'm unable to find any workaround for this issue, and I don't seem
to be the only one having problems with uaudio and various headsets.