using gnash

Chuck Robey chuckr at telenix.org
Fri Jan 22 17:51:14 UTC 2010

I got the graphics/gnash port built & installed, but nothing happened when I
pointed my firefox at youtube.  I think it's most likely that something extra is
needed to complete the installation, or perhaps it's only a subset of the
youtube URLs that display, and I've picked a poor one?

If either are true, what will get gnash working for me on FreeBSD-current?  Oh,
yes, I saw that there was a gnash-devel port, I didn't use that one, should I have?

Or, maybe it's something simple like rebuilding firefox?