Call for Testers: XBMC 10.0

Juergen Lock nox at jelal.kn-bremen.de
Thu Dec 9 19:26:04 UTC 2010

On Wed, Dec 08, 2010 at 07:21:32PM +0100, Bernhard Froehlich wrote:

> Hi multimedia@ guys!

Hi!

> Thanks to the fantastic work of Mickael Maillot we have a small
> Christmas present for you! A new XBMC port is ready for wider testing.
> Please give it a try and report success and eventual errors!

 First tests look good, the only real issue I had was switching to
windowed mode turned off my lcd again and I had to ack the change
via the tvout display, quit xbmc and restart X (as the lcd still
was off after I quit xbmc.)  After restarting X and xbmc it now
runs ok in windowed mode tho.

 I also tested live tv via vdr streamdev and I tested the vdr upnp
plugin again, both still work, the upnp plugin only still had the
issue I think I mentioned before where with (some?) recordings >
1G it often got the length wrong and only played the first few
seconds - I have yet to find out if that is xbmc's or the upnp
plugin's fault.

 Thanx! :)
	Juergen