playing youtube

Rick N solarux at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 22 11:00:27 UTC 2010

 I don't mean to steal this thread, and I'm not a web-developer, but it appears from some buzz lately, that (opensourced)-"HTML5" may very well replace adobe "Flash", someday, ...Zzzzz zzz. -that would undoubtedly be great for a more open web-development for os's/browsers, on both client and server sides, but we'll have to dump the web-video-codec wars too. I just hope Flash dies a very long, and painful death. !