multimedia/py-gstreamer fails to build

Paul Schmehl pschmehl_lists at tx.rr.com
Fri Sep 18 02:18:14 UTC 2009

--On September 17, 2009 6:26:54 PM -0500 Koop Mast <kwm at rainbow-runner.nl>
wrote:

> On Thu, 2009-09-17 at 22:01 +0000, Paul Schmehl wrote:
>> i386 Intel, FreeBSD 7.2-STABLE, freshly csup'd ports tree, python 2.6
>> is the default version.
>>
>> Maybe the upgrade to python 2.6 broke this port?
>>

> Compiles fine here, are your installed gstreamer ports up to date?

Yes.  I ran portupgrade -a on that server just last week.  I managed to
get the port installed by editing the Makefile to revert to 0.10.15.  Got
lots of INFO errors, but it compiled successfully.

Is there something in particular I can do to test the other gstreamer
ports to verify?

Paul Schmehl, If it isn't already
obvious, my opinions are my own
and not those of my employer.