Call for testers: MythTV 0.21 port upgrade

Greg Larkin glarkin at FreeBSD.org
Tue Mar 10 15:09:41 PDT 2009

Bernhard Fröhlich wrote:
> On Fri, January 23, 2009 2:36 am, Greg Larkin wrote:
>>
>> Bernhard Fröhlich wrote:

>>> Yiiha, great to hear that :o) I will update and test as soon as time
>>> permits.
>>>
>>> Do you plan to update multimedia/mythtv to 0.21 or just fix it and leave
>>> it at 0.20? Because in the later case there is at least one open compile
>>> problem from Torfinn Ingolfsen that hasn't been tackled down yet.
>>>
>> Hi Bernhard,
>>
>> I do plan to update multimedia/mythtv to 0.21, if at possible.  This PR
>> (http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/query-pr.cgi?pr=ports/128419) is a patch to
>> update 0.20, but is that the one that you're saying still has a compile
>> problem?
>
> That is good news and probably the better way to go. Yes that compile
> problem occured with that patch but was specific to 0.20 so you can forget
> about it and just move on.

Hi everyone,

I just want to let you know that I've recently committed the MythTV 0.21
update to the ports tree: http://www.freshports.org/multimedia/mythtv/

Thanks for everyone's help along the way, and let me know if you into
any problems with the new version of the application.

Cheers,
Greg
- --
Greg Larkin