multimedia/goggles

Marcelo Araujo araujobsdport at gmail.com
Thu Jun 18 00:04:23 UTC 2009

Hello dear maintainer,

I'd like to say thanks at first, you did a great work with this port.

So, I'm the maintainer of fxscintilla and there is an important update to
do, but in this latest version we haven't more support to FOX-1.5 and
earlier. I did some tests with your port, and unfortunately it doesn't build
anymore.

Then I'm here to ask you if I can set your port to expire or if you have a
better solution I'd like to know.

Just to remember, I tried to find an update in your port, seems that it
doesn't received any update for a long time.

Best Regards.
--
Marcelo Araujo
araujo at FreeBSD.org