teleSUR TV does not work anymore with mplayer

Henry Hu henry.hu.sh at gmail.com
Mon Jan 5 07:48:09 UTC 2009

I've just tried the page, and
1. The player in the center of the page showed up, but it turns around
forever. Maybe there's some problems about network connection.
2. The player at the upper right corner worked smoothly, with sound and video.
I'm using linux-flashplugin9 on FreeBSD 7.1, and I think that the
flash player is working.

Happy new year!

Regards,
Henry