Ports for good audio apps

Thomas Donnelly tad1214 at aol.com
Tue Dec 22 01:35:27 UTC 2009

Have you tried VLC?

It plays videos also, along with pretty much any audio codec you can
think of, but is a fairly minimalistic interface also.

It allows creation of playlists etc. and does anything I need it to.

I personally prefer Amarok (I am also running xfce4) and have a hard
time using any other program to be honest.

-=Tom