with USB2 in Current where should I start to get the crystal eye camara in my laptop working?

eculp eculp at encontacto.net
Sat Nov 15 17:57:50 PST 2008

I'm running up to date (today's cvsup and build) and would like to try
and get the crystal eye camara in my acer aspire laptop working.

Information:

# uname -a
FreeBSD ed.local.net.mx 8.0-CURRENT FreeBSD 8.0-CURRENT #79: Sat Nov
15 06:42:19 CST 2008
root at ed.local.net.mx:/usr/obj/usr/src/sys/ENCONTACTO  i386

On a verbose boot the only reference that I find in the dmesg is:

ugen0: <SuYin Acer CrystalEye webcam, class 239/2, rev 2.00/1.00, addr
2> on uhub1

# usbdevs -v -l
Controller /dev/usb0:
addr 1: full speed, self powered, config 1, OHCI root hub(0x0000),
nVidia(0x0000), rev 1.00
   uhub0
  port 1 powered
  port 2 powered
  port 3 powered
  port 4 powered
  port 5 powered
Controller /dev/usb1:
addr 1: high speed, self powered, config 1, EHCI root hub(0x0000),
nVidia(0x0000), rev 1.00
   uhub1
  port 1 powered
  port 2 powered
  port 3 addr 2: high speed, power 500 mA, config 1, Acer CrystalEye
webcam(0xa101), SuYin(0x064e), rev 1.00
    ugen0
  port 4 powered
  port 5 powered
Controller /dev/usb2:
addr 1: full speed, self powered, config 1, OHCI root hub(0x0000),
nVidia(0x0000), rev 1.00
   uhub2
  port 1 powered
  port 2 powered
  port 3 powered
  port 4 powered
  port 5 powered
Controller /dev/usb3:
addr 1: high speed, self powered, config 1, EHCI root hub(0x0000),
nVidia(0x0000), rev 1.00
   uhub3
  port 1 powered
  port 2 powered
  port 3 powered
  port 4 powered
  port 5 powered

I've installed the following kernel modules and tried each but without
any luck.

pwc_load="YES"
gspca_load="YES"
ov511_load="YES"

I think basically all Acer laptops have this camera now, hopefully
someone has some suggestions.

Thanks,

ed