kern/119973: [snd_maestro] snd_maestro only works after reload (regression)

Dominic Fandrey LoN_Kamikaze at gmx.de
Fri Feb 8 23:20:03 PST 2008

The following reply was made to PR kern/119973; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: Dominic Fandrey <LoN_Kamikaze at gmx.de>
To: bug-followup at FreeBSD.org, kamikaze at bsdforen.de
Subject: Re: kern/119973: [snd_maestro] snd_maestro only works after reload
 (regression)
Date: Sat, 09 Feb 2008 08:13:27 +0100

 I've been looking weather there have been any changes in CVS, but the last
 version of snd_maestro.c was commited at a time when the driver still worked
 faultlessly for me. I am even listed as the person who successfully tested the
 latest change.

 Anyway, all I can conclude is that it's a change somewhere else in the sound
 framework that causes my current problems. One that is not specific to maestro.