Streaming DRMed WMV/WMA

Norberto Meijome freebsd at meijome.net
Mon Feb 4 00:10:22 PST 2008

Hi everyone,
Is there an opensource equivalent to Windows Media Service? in particular, to stream DRMed WM* files. I don't even know if there's anything 'special' about streaming DRMed wm* files... otherwise I suppose that Darwin Streaming Server should work ok ?

thanks!
Beto
{Beto|Norberto|Numard} Meijome

"Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both."
  Benjamin Franklin