MIDI input device

Tore Lund tl32 at next.online.no
Mon Dec 22 13:06:55 UTC 2008

Hans Petter Selasky wrote:

> With USB2 you simply "kldload usb2_sound" and then plug your USB MIDI adapter.
>
> Software which works:
>
> fluidsynth
> i4b/trunk/playmidi (My private SVN)
>
> And some more stuff which is not in there.

OK, searching for usb2_sound gives me some information about the state
of affairs.  I suppose there is no way at present to get MIDI input in
STABLE or RELEASE, unless someone surprises us with information to the
contrary.

> I'm not far away from Arendal. If you're good playing it would be nice to meet
> you :-)

Sorry, I am not a good keyboard player.  In fact I am hardly a keyboard
player at all - primarily I play the guitar.
--
    Tore