I've added you as a friend on SiliconIndia...

sinet at siliconindia.org sinet at siliconindia.org
Thu Sep 27 12:52:16 PDT 2007

Hi ,
Here's an invitation to join my Siliconindia
Network - you should check it out. It's a great
way to get in touch with other working
professionals in India. Many Indian Professional
under one roof.

Regards,
Tripti

Click on the link below to join the network of
Tripti Panda and start your own network:
http://www.siliconindia.com/register.php?id=IV7eD82C
(Please note: Membership is through invitation
only)

Your Invitation ID: IV7eD82C

Note:
If you encounter any problem while registration,
please send an email to sinet at siliconindia.com.

To subscribe to SI Dailydose e-newsletter click
here
http://www.siliconindia.com/newsletter/shownews.php