MythTV again...

Torfinn Ingolfsen torfinn.ingolfsen at broadpark.no
Thu Oct 11 15:55:19 PDT 2007

Just a quick follow-up on this (non-)issue.

On Tue, 09 Oct 2007 22:25:35 +0200
Torfinn Ingolfsen <torfinn.ingolfsen at broadpark.no> wrote:

> However, this evening I was watching a few episodes of Heroes, and
> after I finished one episode, I can't get the frontend to start
> playback of _any_ recording at all, not even the episode I was just
> watching!

He.. Strangely enough, it turned out to be a network related problem.
Apparently, I have managed to max out one 100 Mbps switch (a cheap eith
port unmanaged) with my network traffic.
I changed the switch to a 1Gbps switch (still a cheap unmanaged one)
and the problem disappeared.

Heh, I would never had thought that I gernerated that much traffic, and
it was strange that I didn't notice it on Samba traffic either.

Well, one lives and learns. :-)
--
Regards,
Torfinn Ingolfsen