Miro (Democracy) player port is here...

Jeremy Messenger mezz7 at cox.net
Sat Nov 17 19:48:22 PST 2007

Hello folks,

One of my friend beg me to create a port of Miro, so I did. ;-) Hopeful I
have covered all dependencies. There is only a known issue is that for
some reason it doesn't show thumbnail. Other than thumbnail, it downloads,
displays video and etc work great. Feel free to report bug or whatever
under this thread. Have fun.

What is Miro?
Miro is a free application that turns your computer into an internet TV
video player.

WWW: http://www.getmiro.com/

Get port and install it.
	# fetch http://people.freebsd.org/~mezz/shar/miro.shar
	# sh miro.shar
	# cd miro ; make install clean

BTW: If you already have boost installed, you will have to uninstall and
install it with WITH_PYTHON or install devel/boost-python. I already have
requested to the maintainer of boost(-python) to see if he can get boost
and boost-python unconflict.

Cheers,
Mezz

FreeBSD GNOME Team  -  FreeBSD Multimedia Hat (ports, not src)
http://wiki.freebsd.org/multimedia  -  multimedia at FreeBSD.org