Seeking DVD to Real Media conversion solution...

ruin evil ruinevil at gmail.com
Tue Nov 6 13:24:46 PST 2007

Read the FFmpeg docs better and have it output something that Real
Producer likes. FFmpeg is like the easiest transcoder to use in the
world. Also mencoder is good for transcoding into AVI, but the syntax
is significantly harder than FFmpeg.Real Producer is the only program
that can make Real Video files... which, in my opinion, should really
only be used in ancient useless streaming video. Also... did you try
using the mov format in Real Producer, as it was in copy of the doc I
gave you. Also, Real Producer Basic is only for personal files.

;o

Najiib